This 2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Kenne Bell Stage 3 705 RWHP is not your average GT500. It’s one of the baddest out there. The car is in showroom condition.
Car laid down 705 RWHP on the dyno at Evolution Performance. All work performed on the car was done by Evolution Performance. The car has more than enough power and when you get into the boost HOLD ON!! The car is currently running 17lbs of boost. Sounds and looks killer, over $71,000 invested.
Click on Read more for specs and photos!
The car has the following mods:
- 2.8 Kenne Bell Mammoth Stage 3
- American Racing Headers 1 7/8″ and X-pipe
- Custom Dyno Tune
- AFCO Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
- JLT Oil Separators
- 1/2″ lowered motor mounts
- MGW Shifter with Pistol Grip Shift Knob
- Tinted Tails and marker lights
- Nitto NT05Rs on the back 315-35s