Hello muscle cars world fans, we are back from a long holiday, and we are back with top 10 Christmas gifts for Corvette muscle car fans!
From a scale model to the real car, there are many ways to give America’s iconic sports car, the Corvette, this holiday season. This Top 10 list, with prices from $12 to $77,450, should make it easier to find the perfect gift for any Corvette enthusiast.
Topping the list is the all-new Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible :). Yeah, pretty nice, right? Production will be limited to 550 all top-of-the-line 3LT models, all in Lime Rock Green exterior and Brownstone suede interior. The vehicle also includes suede-wrapped interior trim, carbon fiber accents, variable tuned performance exhaust system, Z51 Performance Package and Magnetic Selective Ride Control.
These collectible cars will have a unique VIN sequence and unique dash plaques commemorating their limited-edition status. The Premiere Edition Convertible will cost $77,450, including destination and delivery fees, and will arrive in dealerships in early 2014.
But let’s get straight to the point – here are nine other ways to give the gift of Corvette: click on Read more!
9. Corvette Stingray Rollerball Pen ($12) – With the look and feel of luxury, be inspired to author handwritten notes. The Corvette Stingray Rollerball Pen has a sleek design with a solid brass cap and barrel, and rubber accents.
8. Monopoly Empire Game ($20) – A shortened version of the classic board game, players can purchase brands instead of properties and choose the 2014 Corvette Stingray game piece to travel around the board.
7. 1:18 2014 Corvette Stingray ($38.50) – Sleek and sculpted, this die cast rendition of the 2014 Corvette Stingray will make a great addition to any collection.
6. Corvette Stingray: The Seventh Generation of America’s Sports Car, by Larry Edsall ($40) – A must-own for any Corvette fan, this book is the complete inside story of the all-new Stingray, including more than 300 historical and behind-the-scenes photographs.
5. Fisher Price® Power Wheels® ($275) – Modeled after the 2014 Corvette Stingray, the Fisher Price® Power Wheels® Corvette features the all-new design with the same sporty “chrome” wheels. It is also the fastest Power Wheels in the product line.
4. The Seventh Generation Corvette Watch ($775) – Designed exclusively for the Corvette Collection, this limited-edition chronograph watch features the next-generation Corvette crossed flags and Corvette logo against a real carbon fiber dial face.
3. Corvette Stingray Luggage ($910) – Travel in style with a specially designed Corvette five-piece luggage set, including two roller suitcases, a backpack, duffel bag and messenger bag.
2. Corvette Heritage Neon Sign ($5,000) – Developed in collaboration with retired GM Vice President of Design, Chuck Jordan, this sign was designed to reflect the first-generation Corvette – clean, simple and straightforward.
Finally, for those looking to enjoy the exceptional driving experience of the Stingray first hand:
1. Performance Drive Schools – Learn to drive with the speed, confidence and finesse of a professional road racing driver at one of two performance drive schools – Ron Fellows Performance Driving School (prices begin at $2,995 for a two-day school) or the Bob Bondurant School of Performance Driving (prices starting at $1,225 for a 1-3 day course).